Got my BlackBerry Priv

Prakash Shetty

Hi,

As always BBindia and IAUG has been the first groups in India to get a new BlackBerry or Android handset.

I am proud to announce that I have been the proud owner of a BlackBerry Priv.

Got it on Thursday night and have been testing it since then.

Will put out an initial 48hr review soon.

Best regards,
Prakash N. Shetty

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device — via the IND airtel Network

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/5646ac93.ea9c420a.94a75.ffffc979%40mx.google.com.

Re: Got my BlackBerry Priv

Vishal Sheth

Congrats Anna

--
Vishal Sheth
Sent from 1+1

On Nov 14, 2015 9:07 AM, "Prakash “N” Shetty" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

As always BBindia and IAUG has been the first groups in India to get a new BlackBerry or Android handset.

I am proud to announce that I have been the proud owner of a BlackBerry Priv.

Got it on Thursday night and have been testing it since then.

Will put out an initial 48hr review soon.

Best regards,
Prakash N. Shetty

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device — via the IND airtel Network

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/5646ac93.ea9c420a.94a75.ffffc979%40mx.google.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAFTYs3Tw3iB-5v9ExDEmecvNLt8X07JXKYVouYs4vQmPyLZR6w%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Got my BlackBerry Priv

Nisarg Patel
Congrats anna.
Eagerly waiting for your review.
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/20151114040726.5996626.47280.418%40gmail.com.

Re: Got my BlackBerry Priv

Kumar Mrinal
Congratulations P'man...!!! Waiting for the review.....

Regards,
Kumar Mrinal

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 9:07 AM, Prakash “N” Shetty <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

As always BBindia and IAUG has been the first groups in India to get a new BlackBerry or Android handset.

I am proud to announce that I have been the proud owner of a BlackBerry Priv.

Got it on Thursday night and have been testing it since then.

Will put out an initial 48hr review soon.

Best regards,
Prakash N. Shetty

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device — via the IND airtel Network

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/5646ac93.ea9c420a.94a75.ffffc979%40mx.google.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CA%2Bi%2Bm0TnsT7i57JNYzUi2wzitSSXVuSxxuODXy0TzJMyX4nOhQ%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAM12Ab5a3LwGzVXKn_C3MXQcrxEikykONuJYh-5ADzCJpGRX9g%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CACVsjias%2Bsgq4u46EtWz0ZyvbM3sCzfgRfTV3L6UMsz9z45LVA%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAP9fK7XSQ-BCQZcpObhVQyC_vX1KXNd%3DP8itTbWjZ3OyTy0joA%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Got my BlackBerry Priv

Tejas Thakker

Hey Anna,

I know that this is a bit late, but nevertheless congratulations Anna.

I'm looking forward to see your views reviews on the device.

Many of us come from the BB mould, and many are still Members @ BB India too.

Would love to see a BlackBerry again that rocks the world...

Regards,

Tejas