Got "Fatal Error : Unable to find package java.lang in classpath or bootclasspath" while Compile android-7.1.2_r36

Got "Fatal Error : Unable to find package java.lang in classpath or bootclasspath" while Compile android-7.1.2_r36

Mills Andy

Now I'm stuck on it.I've read Posts in the same situation
But I did not get any information. I face the same problem as him:There are no core-oj-hostdex_intermediates/classes.jar but only jarjar-maven-plugin-api_intermediates/javalib.jar . So is this java.lang ?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/5df1f037-b54b-4716-9cd0-5627fda65277n%40googlegroups.com.