HELP - What will be the way to init this class BitmapFactory.Options

HELP - What will be the way to init this class BitmapFactory.Options

Fernando Vivolo
Hi,

I been trying to make this in ndk but I have been ot capable to find teh right way to start this class

the idea is to recreate this from java

BitmapFactory.Options options = new BitmapFactory.Options();

I have been trying several way without any lock