Help with porting using Make and Standalone toolchain

Help with porting using Make and Standalone toolchain

Jackie G.
Anyone able to shed some light for me on this...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14361217/compiling-for-android-using-make-on-osx

Granted I am a n00b so please be gentle :-)

Re: Help with porting using Make and Standalone toolchain

David Turner
You must probably define AR, STRIP, LD and a few others to the arm-linux-androideabi- variants too to have your configure/build script work correctly.