How can I link an external .jar file into framework base module?

How can I link an external .jar file into framework base module?

Prasanna K
Hello,

I'm trying to link an external jar into system services module.
Any idea?

Thanks,
Prasanna

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/f7e8da48-a2f0-473c-a891-ee0c7603b1b3n%40googlegroups.com.