How many threads are used in Input Queue

How many threads are used in Input Queue

kentaki
I'm new to the Android NDK, I research a lot about how many threads are used in Input Queue, but still I don't know how many it is. Anyone please tell me about it. And anyone can elaborate all about Input Queue?

My references, but I didn't find answers

3.  Inside native_activity.h (/**
     * The input queue for this native activity's window has been created.
     * You can use the given input queue to start retrieving input events.
     */
    void (*onInputQueueCreated)(ANativeActivity* activity, AInputQueue* queue);
)

Re: How many threads are used in Input Queue

Florian Limberger
Hi,

if you can't find what you're looking for in the documentation, you can always read the source: http://androidxref.com/8.1.0_r33/xref/frameworks/base/native/android/input.cpp#273
Be careful, as this is only specific to this very version and might change with every other version of Android!
It's best not to rely on private implementation details, but for understanding how things work it's brilliant.

Regards