How to check CDM (Content Decryption Manager) version on Android devices ?

How to check CDM (Content Decryption Manager) version on Android devices ?

LiChang Liu
Hi all,

Recently the google's widevine L3 DRM has been broken, and also google will deprecated some CDMs old version.
So, I need to know how to check CDM version in my device. I had try the DRM info app, but it not show CDM version.
Please Help

Sincerely,

Richard.