How to create a custom sdk for x86 and arm for Android 11

How to create a custom sdk for x86 and arm for Android 11

Utkarsh Gupta
I am trying to create a AVD which will support arm and x86.
I need to know which lunch option to be chosen for the above option to create the sdk and AVD.

regards
Arun Gupta

Re: How to create a custom sdk for x86 and arm for Android 11

Christian Gagneraud
NDK translation/native bridge (arm->intel) is not part of the source tree.
AFAIK, there's no way to build such a thing from
https://android.googlesource.com

On Android 11:
Look at make/target/product/sdk_phone_x86_64.mk,
make/target/product/aosp_x86_arm.mk,
make/target/board/generic_x86_64_arm64,
device/generic/goldfish/x86_64-vendor.mk and the likes.
Please note that images shipped with Android SDK are 'sdk_gphone_*',
not 'sdk_phone'.

Hope this helps.
Chris