How to customize AOSP

Dada 07 Tv
By everyone!! I want to know how can I customize the design of AOSP (icon style, gesture, notification popup, status bar, animations...) thanks!

Re: How to customize AOSP

Shailan Patel
which device do you want to customize it for?

On Tuesday, August 25, 2020 at 10:34:31 PM UTC+1 [hidden email] wrote:
By everyone!! I want to know how can I customize the design of AOSP (icon style, gesture, notification popup, status bar, animations...) thanks!

Re: How to customize AOSP

rachelsaunders603
SM-G390F

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

which device do you want to customize it for?

On Tuesday, August 25, 2020 at 10:34:31 PM UTC+1 [hidden email] wrote:
By everyone!! I want to know how can I customize the design of AOSP (icon style, gesture, notification popup, status bar, animations...) thanks!

Re: How to customize AOSP

Shailan Patel
where did you get the proprietary binaries from?

On Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 1:40:18 AM UTC+1 [hidden email] wrote:
SM-G390F

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

which device do you want to customize it for?

On Tuesday, August 25, 2020 at 10:34:31 PM UTC+1 [hidden email] wrote:
By everyone!! I want to know how can I customize the design of AOSP (icon style, gesture, notification popup, status bar, animations...) thanks!

Re: How to customize AOSP

Iman Karimi
I customized the AOSP android 9 and everything is ok on the emulator, but I don't have any idea how can I build it on the "SM J5 dragon" device or any Samsung device. I tried too much and search about it but it seems the Samsung does not let you use fastboot or OTM. If anybody knows please let me know.