How to enable File-Based Encryption on AVDs?

How to enable File-Based Encryption on AVDs?

bx L
Hi Everyone,
    I'm curious about Android FBE, and I want to try it. Since I don't have an Android phone, I use the Android Emulator to emulate several phones with Android 7.1 and Android 9.0. It seems like on AVDs, Android uses FDE rather than FBE by default.
   I try to convert it to FBE, but I can't find the "Convert to file encryption" option in developer options on AVDs.
   How to enable File-Based Encryption on AVDs? Thanks!