How to enable/disable "Use only 2G networks" via another application(already present in the source code)?

How to enable/disable "Use only 2G networks" via another application(already present in the source code)?

Abhishek Kumar Gupta
I want to enable/disable the network setting "Use only 2G networks" via another application(already present in the source code). Is it possible? If yes, then please guide me.

Re: How to enable/disable "Use only 2G networks" via another application(already present in the source code)?

Abhishek Kumar Gupta
Actually I want to enable/disable the network setting "Use only 2G networks" through application widget(that is build(present) in the source code).