How to integrate the RBE in AOSP

Eli Chang
Hi. Android Building Group,

I want distributed compilation my AOSP code, How can I use RBE to achieve that.Any documents?

Thanks.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/a58a1de9-e54c-4af6-bc8d-b1b46657991dn%40googlegroups.com.

Re: How to integrate the RBE in AOSP

xstefen
Check the code, review Bazel and this groups other threads.

tl;dr the closer you get, the sooner a Googler will contact you via PM

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/77026151-fcea-41a6-9771-2217a433eed5n%40googlegroups.com.