How to modify Google Search id and Google play store id?

How to modify Google Search id and Google play store id?

eric0593
Dear all
questions 1
     How to modify google search id?
     As I know everyone can get a google search id. So how to add a google search id? I found the xml code in packages/apps/browser all_search_engines.xml.
     My android os version is 2.3.5.

<string-array name="google" translatable="false">
    <item>Google</item>
    <item>google.com</item>
    <item>http://www.google.com/favicon.ico</item>
    <item>http://www.google.com/m?hl={language}&amp;ie={inputEncoding}&amp;source=android-browser&amp;q={searchTerms}</item>
    <item>UTF-8</item>
    <item>http://www.google.com/complete/search?hl={language}&amp;json=true&amp;q={searchTerms}</item>
</string-array>

questions 2
     what about google play store?

thanks all
eric

Re: How to modify Google Search id and Google play store id?

eric0593
Dear all
        Do somebody know it?

thanks