How to modify timezone settings before compiling Nougat

How to modify timezone settings before compiling Nougat

Peter Robson
Hi All,

I am compiling Nougat using a fork of AOSP.

I would like to change the following settings in the source so they become the default settings on first boot.

Automatic Timezone > Off
Timezone > GMT+2 (Africa/Harare)

Any help in finding the correct settings file would be appreciated.

Peter

Re: How to modify timezone settings before compiling Nougat

Satish Patel
Use following variable in device/<>.mk
PRODUCT_LOCALES := en_US

change en_US to whatever country you intended to change

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 2:33 AM Peter Robson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I am compiling Nougat using a fork of AOSP.

I would like to change the following settings in the source so they become the default settings on first boot.

Automatic Timezone > Off
Timezone > GMT+2 (Africa/Harare)

Any help in finding the correct settings file would be appreciated.

Peter

satish patel

Re: How to modify timezone settings before compiling Nougat

Yong Ma
Put the following line in your product mk file

PRODUCT_PROPERTY_OVERRIDES += persist.sys.timezone=Africa/Harare

在 2019年8月8日星期四 UTC+8上午5:03:45,Peter Robson写道: