How to package third-party libs (including .so files) into an aar file correctly?

How to package third-party libs (including .so files) into an aar file correctly?

Eminem Lo
Has anyone archived some third-party libs like jars, .so files into a module to generate an aar file? I put the .so files into jniLibs, but when I generate an aar files, I found the menu of the files was wrong with some empty dirs. And I put this aar file into my project, something goes wrong (crashes) when it calls .so files. There is the picture. Can u help me to make it right? Thank you for help.