How to play Pokémon Go on a rooted Android device [VIDEO] [feedly]

How to play Pokémon Go on a rooted Android device [VIDEO] [feedly]

Ashish Mehraa

----
How to play Pokémon Go on a rooted Android device [VIDEO]
// Android Phone

After Niantic blocked rooted Android users from playing Pokemon Go, fans of the game were left with 2 options: either quit cold turkey, or un-root their devices. But it seems there's another easy option for those that want to keep root intact and play the game legally.
----

Shared via my feedly newsfeed