How to run AOSP module in a verbose mode?

How to run AOSP module in a verbose mode?

anands...@gmail.com
Hi All,

  I am debugging one AOSP module and would like to enable verbose mode when I fire 'mmm' . Is there a way to do it? I am interested in knowing which step/command copy over a specific .apk to a folder.

Thanks,
Anand

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/e1eb1f5b-2925-429c-83f6-fb0a8ed966e6n%40googlegroups.com.

Re: How to run AOSP module in a verbose mode?

Dan Willemsen-2
You can see a list of all the commands run in the out/verbose.log.gz file after a build completes (at least on modern builds -- for older builds specify `showcommands` on the command line)

- Dan

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/CALQgHdmE5R6Zz54Saa4xYygetrYkQxm3ybB_eb7V3O2KMn1W%2Bg%40mail.gmail.com.