Installing ALSA loopback driver

Dark Invader
Anybody knows how to setup ALSA loopback driver in android ?.
 I installed the driver using CONFIG_SND_ALOOP=y in hikey kernel so i can use the loopback device using tinyplay and tinycap but the device is not present in audio HAL as the audio is not routing towards that device .
Anybody knows how to proceed so that i can route my audio towards that loopback card?