Is there tool like androidmk to convert Android.bp to Android.mk?

Is there tool like androidmk to convert Android.bp to Android.mk?

min chang
I need to add Android.mk to AndroidStudio and use for ndk-build.
It seems that ndk-build cannot read Android.bp.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/e0f3482b-aa11-4598-b49d-3741141d9f10n%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Is there tool like androidmk to convert Android.bp to Android.mk?

Dan Willemsen-2
It would be simple enough to write one that handles a few use cases, but no, I don't know of one. The Android.mk that ndk-build uses was never the same format as the Android.mk used by the platform builds -- they just happened to share some names (and both used make).

- Dan

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/CALQgHdkXua5SmgaCWWjLWXcvTZBvk5Sd8Prr6FDUMiTRKymjTA%40mail.gmail.com.