Missing glyphs, some characters replaced by a crossed box

Ico

Missing glyphs, some characters replaced by a crossed box

Ico
Hi,

During my AOSP porting efforts I broke something down the road which causes some textures of font glyphs to be rendered as crossed boxes like this:

 ----
|\  /|
| \/ |
| /\ |
|/  \|
 ----

The ATV keyboard is rendered like this, for example:

glyphs.png

Any hints on what components I am missing that causes this behaviour?

Thank you,