Move APK outside APK filder

anands...@gmail.com
Hi all,

   As part of my makefile , few of the apps are getting copied over to a location defined by LOCAL_MODULE_PATH.

For example : LOCAL_MODULE_PATH := $(TARGET_OUT_DATA)/ota/test

The problem I am facing is, our PostInstall service is looking for .apk file directly under $(TARGET_OUT_DATA)/ota/test/ but my makefile creates following structure.

/data/ota/test/app1/app1.apk
/data/ota/test/app2/app2.apk

How can I modify my AOSP makefile to generate the following directly ?
/data/ota/test/app1.apk
/data/ota/test/app2.apk

Thanks,
Anand