Need help regarding system system and root system diffrenece.

Need help regarding system system and root system diffrenece.

Manpreet Singh
I am taking knowledge of aosp ramdump and trying to find the diffrerence between root system and system system for directory security labels.

Also I would like to know that how can we check in any file that what is the security label for that directory, like iether it is root or system?

I know how to check in command line using ls-l. But I want to check in class.c file.

Thanks