Need info for contribution: UVC compliant webcam mode through USB

Need info for contribution: UVC compliant webcam mode through USB

Adel Kara Slimane

Hello,

I want to start a side project which would add a UVC compliant webcam mode when we connect the phone through USB, ss an extra option amongst the "File Transfer", "USB Tethering" ...etc modes. As far as my guess goes, this cannot be implemented in an app and needs a patch somewhere in the AOSP stack. I would like to be redirected to the relevant documentation if possible, so I can read and start fiddling around.

Thank you.

Adel