NooB needing step-by-step guidance on building AOSP TV

NooB needing step-by-step guidance on building AOSP TV

Daniel Taibi
Hi All,
I would like to build Android (10) TV for a Libre Computer (Firefly) ROC-RK3399-PC dev board that I have but I currently don't know which way is up.  Firefly has some good how-tos on how to build Android, but not Android TV.  Is it a build option? Are there additional libraries needed? I have been Googling for longer than I care to admit and have not found an answer or a guide.

I honestly don't know where to start and I'm sure it is easier than I'm making it in my head.

Is there some guide or step-by-step I can follow that someone here could recommend?

Understanding the device target options and how to bring in device drivers would be helpful as well.

Thanks in advance for your help!!
-Dan

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/CAMZF0J8v4xPZ1ZH0z-7xBOM7RQygRE26p8Ry-TqsomFbkO2j-g%40mail.gmail.com.