Not getting ADB shell.

Jaymin D
When I am doing 'adb shell', getting error as below:

error: device unauthorized. Please check the confirmation dialog on your device.

I haven't any kind of LCD display/GUI.
Using AOSP 6.0.1 platform version and building 'user' build. I have to build 'user' build only, not 'userdebug'.

How can I activate it from AOSP source code, with 'user' build?

Please suggest.

Regards,
Jaymin

Re: Not getting ADB shell.

wasim.nazir
User mode doesn't support adb. Only supported on debug mode
You can try forcefully enabling the build of adb from device and then some changes in board

On Wednesday, June 26, 2019 at 7:33:33 PM UTC+5:30, Jaymin D wrote:
When I am doing 'adb shell', getting error as below:

error: device unauthorized. Please check the confirmation dialog on your device.

I haven't any kind of LCD display/GUI.
Using AOSP 6.0.1 platform version and building 'user' build. I have to build 'user' build only, not 'userdebug'.

How can I activate it from AOSP source code, with 'user' build?

Please suggest.

Regards,
Jaymin

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this mail and attached file/s is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.