OP2 Invite.

A M

OP2 Invite.

A M

Hi,

Anyone who wants OP2 invite, may pls let me know.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAPrqwXDu%3DZSaGXzqXW%2BJN-LG9PCpjjemgGr8y1fa%3Dy%2BRyzB2qg%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: OP2 Invite.

Shreyas Deshmukh
I want one please.

Sent from my  iPhone 5S

On 29-Sep-2015, at 21:03, A M <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Anyone who wants OP2 invite, may pls let me know.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAPrqwXDu%3DZSaGXzqXW%2BJN-LG9PCpjjemgGr8y1fa%3Dy%2BRyzB2qg%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/99EBF4DE-57BF-414C-9959-558E8D150DC7%40gmail.com.
A M

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAPrqwXCC_gpeuG21gjhL3Lm%3Dd3QbHpw1%3Dvn1C12-FGpEbkMMnQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: OP2 Invite.

Sumit Dutta
​hey bro... and sure I need the invite for OP2 too  Thanx in adv​.

Sumit Dutta

sent from my Samsung Note3

 .

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 9:03 PM, A M <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Anyone who wants OP2 invite, may pls let me know.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAPrqwXDu%3DZSaGXzqXW%2BJN-LG9PCpjjemgGr8y1fa%3Dy%2BRyzB2qg%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CABQcgQCTh8g90NsG%3DDMiVG_42-SY7TrqfgeSkZ7Bma1VuNS%3DCA%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: OP2 Invite.

Shreyas Deshmukh
Ajay, please check your personal email.

Warm Regards,

Shreyas Deshmukh

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 9:56 PM, A M <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sent from different ID. May pls check.

On 29 Sep 2015 21:11, "Shreyas Deshmukh" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I want one please.

Sent from my  iPhone 5S

On 29-Sep-2015, at 21:03, A M <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Anyone who wants OP2 invite, may pls let me know.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAPrqwXDu%3DZSaGXzqXW%2BJN-LG9PCpjjemgGr8y1fa%3Dy%2BRyzB2qg%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/99EBF4DE-57BF-414C-9959-558E8D150DC7%40gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAPrqwXCC_gpeuG21gjhL3Lm%3Dd3QbHpw1%3Dvn1C12-FGpEbkMMnQ%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAKm_m9%3DLv2_e7jnrEsUz6Ey1b_xTXZzUQBFr-kj5LsOGc%3DiTBA%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CA%2BXeQOhQo0WUQnv3c3spQSJELoy7PjMza4FTh3iWhrveoBKgbQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: OP2 Invite.

Kishor C.
On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 9:03:36 PM UTC+5:30, A M wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone who wants OP2 invite, may pls let me know.

i need one Please
mail to [hidden email]

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/ee1dc890-9b9c-46bd-b9d4-41c168fe6908%40googlegroups.com.