OT - OnePlus 2 Invites ...

Vinod Nihalani
Have an invite for OP2 received today at 1:43 AM, needs to be utilized in 24 hours.
If anyone interested, please mail your email address...

Regards

VINOD

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CA%2BXeQOj%3DKG77QZ9xT48OTe9kmg1ZgvYm_sD8Jt3KXSWiGsNEoQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: OT - OnePlus 2 Invites ...

Kishor C.
On Sunday, October 4, 2015 at 6:44:42 PM UTC+5:30, Vinod Nihalani wrote:
> Have an invite for OP2 received today at 1:43 AM, needs to be utilized in 24 hours.
> If anyone interested, please mail your email address...
>

> Regards
>

> VINOD

it was difficult to reply u back in these group section
i have waited so long to get a oneplus 2 please help me out with its invite system

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/680dc03f-2c44-4b99-a2b4-e41d49d8c157%40googlegroups.com.

Re: OT - OnePlus 2 Invites ...

Kishor C.
On Sunday, October 4, 2015 at 6:44:42 PM UTC+5:30, Vinod Nihalani wrote:
> Have an invite for OP2 received today at 1:43 AM, needs to be utilized in 24 hours.
> If anyone interested, please mail your email address...
>

> Regards
>

> VINOD

and my email address is [hidden email]

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/834fae05-353a-4b9f-96bd-f223f25a4b39%40googlegroups.com.

Re: OT - OnePlus 2 Invites ...

Kishor C.
On Sunday, October 4, 2015 at 6:44:42 PM UTC+5:30, Vinod Nihalani wrote:
> Have an invite for OP2 received today at 1:43 AM, needs to be utilized in 24 hours.
> If anyone interested, please mail your email address...
>

> Regards
>

> VINOD

share it know
i have mailed