OTG Adapter for USB Type C

Aayush Gadia
I am not able to find an adapter for my OTG so that I can use it with my OnePlus2. It should have USB Type C male and Micro USB Female ports.

I ordered one from Amazon, and fund out that it doesn't work with OP2 for OTG(although they have mentioned in their description), it works for charging but not data transfer. I have returned it.

Can anyone point me out to other adapter, I am not able to find one.