One question about mmm command

Chen Wang
hello,
I want to make libc, including both static lib and shared lib.
I input "mmm bionic/libc/:libc", but I found it will only create lib.a. Though it will create libc.so, but I found it is created with stub.c, not the real obj files.

I also tried "mmm bionic/libc", but it will create all the modules under in the binoic/libc, it's not want I want.

What command should I use? I am using tag 10.0.0_r39.

Thanks in adv.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/b8e06e3f-c979-4de9-8bcf-2b092f17a551n%40googlegroups.com.