One2 invite

aambrish s

Anyone interested taking up international invite? No extra cost but except a return India invite. Less than 22 hours remaining.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAC-UjQjURLr8riWMr3a8F4p48LU-DfuhQLecvpiYZwb--yqfLg%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: One2 invite

Ashish Mehraa

Im interested. A cousin in usa is looking for one. If you can check, weather u have to order it from ur id or u can he can use it directly and lemme know, plz temme.

On Sep 6, 2015 2:32 PM, "aambrish s" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Anyone interested taking up international invite? No extra cost but except a return India invite. Less than 22 hours remaining.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAC-UjQjURLr8riWMr3a8F4p48LU-DfuhQLecvpiYZwb--yqfLg%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAMsRuurq3%3DSppvVHSCxcTDNUEc%2BQTykouJYY2R-7vhQjevW6KA%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAC-UjQgBuzYy_0E-x-BV7mjH1bRKmqjwEshMu1WTXjV%3DA87zHg%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAMsRuuo3BL6hSDGnv1-yMxKw60%3Dc-FMLojwYgz0DDVFWOMTmXw%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAC-UjQi-bR8JPUnOc%3DdRrV9c9ZHGvwcMnMDsw2MWbpkOWkiPAw%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAMsRuuqasdERWi%2B45LYZH4d_TpW8iLCYGru3yh6Mrr90MWxSqA%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAC-UjQiyK5G6%2Biv8vpb15E_O%3D1vDRKcb2y2a%2BHcJ8DVt6T5Trw%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAC-UjQiWqEoKGZj0aEohzG1mb6VUV8eL43z0UbvGqhfmWBTVtA%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: One2 invite

Ashish Mehraa

Nope.. I tried logging it. Couldnt login.. Left it..

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAMsRuupaeNFRsNGT%2B-9YBHvohozM0Zf5PH%3DRnKCGt01iN1Hq9g%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: One2 invite

aambrish s

Surprised, anyway.

At least you could have told me. Some needy person may have used it.