Oneplus invite

kunal
Anyone required invite, valid for 3 days
Let me know if someone interested.

Sent from my iPhone

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/93E18C98-1927-46F8-B054-02E9C9607AD3%40gmail.com.

Re: Oneplus invite

aambrish s

Can you please share the invite. Someone I know needs.