Opening for Java Developer at Alpharetta, GA,OPT is also fine

Opening for Java Developer at Alpharetta, GA,OPT is also fine

Sudhakar Reddy

Hi,

Hope you are doing great,
Myself, Sudhakar from R2 Technologies, We have a requirement for
Java Developer at Alpharetta, GA. Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at 470-242-7345 Ex-304, Drop the suitable profiles on [hidden email].

Job Title: Java Developer

Location: Alpharetta, GA

Duration: 12 Months

Job Description

Min 4+ years of experience is a must

Skills: Java 1.8, Spring, Spring boot, REST, SOAP, Microservices

Must be hands-on with development

Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.

Excellent written and verbal communication.

Good organizational skills.

Ability to work as part of a team.

Thanks and Regards . . . . ?

Sudhakar.Muchumari