Over a million people installed the app that moves you from Android to iOS [feedly]

Over a million people installed the app that moves you from Android to iOS [feedly]

Ashish Mehraa

----
Over a million people installed the app that moves you from Android to iOS
// BGR: The Three Biggest Letters In Tech

iPhone 6s Android Switch

When Apple CEO Tim Cook repeatedly says that the iPhone 6 and then iPhone 6s are converting more Android users to iOS, many would wonder what that means and whether Apple is embellishing the numbers. “

"We recorded the highest rate on record for Android switchers last quarter at 30 percent,” Cook said earlier this week after Apple had announced it sold more than 48 million iPhones during the period.

But it turns out there’s actually one way to measure whether there’s real interest in switching to iPhone and we need to look no further than the Google Play Store for proof.

Continue reading...

----

Shared via my feedly reader

--