Pega Developer // Eagan, MN // 6 Months+

Pega Developer // Eagan, MN // 6 Months+

Pankaj Kumar-2

Hello,

Please go through the requirement let me know your interest.

Pega Developer

Location: Eagan, MN

Duration: 6 Months+

Need US Citizen and Green Cards

Pega development (version 7 and up) – 5+ years’ experience with Pega and MUST have cloud experience

CSSA or higher certification needed.

Pankaj Kumar

ST Global LLC

Direct: 513-729-7021

Fax: 206-319-4579

[hidden email]

www.stglobaltech.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.