Porting sn8997 azurwave wifi Marvel

Tommaso Merciai
Hi all,
I'm Stuck in porting wifi Hal of mrvl (marvell) sd8997 chip. From Linux aosp layer I'm able to Scan an pair wifi network. For example using iw wlan0 scan. I'm not able to turn on wifi from android framework. In particular when I turn on the wifi using UI button Linux inode /dev/wlan0 go down. I think that I have some issue in wpa_supplicant configuration or something about android framework layer. Maybe Boardconfig.mk. I'm dire that Linux wifi driver Is ok. Someone that have Just ported that wifi chip on Android 10 aosp can give me a tips.

Thanks in advance.
Tommaso