Privacy / recents in AOSP file/downloads app

Privacy / recents in AOSP file/downloads app

T. Ryder
Default file manager of AOSP showing recently opened files no matter what one does. Even clearing data and cache of the app does not fix it. One can not hide or delete the files shown. Even renaming, moving or hiding with .filename does not hide those files. That's not privacy friendly. Or did I miss something?

Re: Privacy / recents in AOSP file/downloads app

Glenn Kasten
Can you please file a bug or feature request here?
Thank you