Question about AOSP reboot sequence

Joonyoung Heo
Hi all,

I'm checking AOSP reboot code, and I have a curiosity about a difference between eng  and user/userdebug reboot.
There's a routine can wait for 3 seconds (default) until all services is terminated after trigger signal 15.
And this runs only in user/userdebug build. In eng build, AOSP reboot send signal 9 to terminate all processes.
Why we should handle SIGTERM in only user/userdebug build ?

Re: Question about AOSP reboot sequence

林昇皓

Joonyoung Heo <[hidden email]> 於 2019年7月25日 週四 22:24 寫道: