[Question] debug bionic linker with gdb

Chen Wang
Hi, android team guys,
I am working on port aosp to other isa than arm/x86. When I am debugging bionic/linker, I find a strange question, that is the gdb can not get file/line info from the linker_main.c, but for other files in linker, it works as normal.
I am running qemu as gdb server and run gdb as client to connect to qemu remotely.
I confirm that all the source files are compiled with "-g" and I can see the linker executable contains debug info with objdump.
Why it's special for the linker_main.c? What should I do to handle this?
Thanks in adv.