[Question] how to disable one type of module in building

[Question] how to disable one type of module in building

Chen Wang
hi,
I don't want to run unit test so I want to make soong don't emit build rules for those modules marked as cc_test.
I can add enabled property in the BP file. But I have many cc_test modules and I want to know if I can only change one place to disable all of them?
Thanks in adv.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/7cfbd998-354b-4444-aef2-ce553eea413bn%40googlegroups.com.