REQ::Mobile Apps Tester _ Chicago , IL _12+ Months

REQ::Mobile Apps Tester _ Chicago , IL _12+ Months

adam noel

Hi

I have an urgent opening on Mobile Apps Tester with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, rate, and availability date.

KINDLY REFER IF YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS INTERESTED FOR ANY OF THE BELOW OPENINGS

Requirement details:

Job title: Mobile Apps Tester

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 12+  Months

Who can Take Video Interview Today 1:30 PM CST

Job Description:

6+ Mobile Testing Experience and Functional Testing Manual

Strong experience in testing concepts, testing frameworks

Experience in tester Mobile App Testing automation using JavaScript in Android, iOS and Python, Automated testing with Python scripts, MQTT and familiarity with Bluetooth)

Offshore onsite model exposure

Mobile Testing Experience and Functional Testing Manual

Knowledge in JavaScript  or Python.

Frameworks .

Thanks & Regards

Adam Noel

StarTechs Inc

Re: REQ::Mobile Apps Tester _ Chicago , IL _12+ Months

Mohini Chauhan
Remove me
Best Regards
Mohini Chauhan