REQ ::Python Developer/Python Architect _San Jose/San Francisco/NYC, NY_ 6+ Months

REQ ::Python Developer/Python Architect _San Jose/San Francisco/NYC, NY_ 6+ Months

adam noel

POSITIONS : 1

Hi

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on Python Developer with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, rate, and availability date.

Requirement details:

Job title: Python Developer

Location: San Jose/San Francisco

Duration: 6+ Months

Job Description:

·         Strong programming experience using Python

·         Experience in migrating application from Python 2.7+ to Python 3

·         Familiar with backend application development frameworks such as Django (must have) or CherryPy

·         Ability to learn new technologies quickly and provide mentorship

·         Self-starter, passionate and always looking for new ways to contribute to the team

·         Nice to have experience with Agile DevOps engineering environment that effectively leverages CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GitLab, etc…)

POSITIONS : 2

Hi ,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on  Python Architect  Position with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, rate, and availability date.

Requirement details:

Job title: Python Architect
Location:
San Jose/San Francisco
Duration:  6+ Months

Job Description:

·         Above JD for developer +

·         Proven experience as software architect

·         Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture

·         Gather technical requirements and specifications from customers and business stakeholders.

·         Own end-to-end architecture, vision and roadmap for application migration

·         Develop the technical specifications according to which solutions are defined and delivered.

POSITIONS : 3

Hi

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on Python Developer with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, rate, and availability date.

Requirement details:

Job title: Python Developer

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: Contract

Today we have interview slot at 8:30 PM EST

Job Description:

3-5 years exp with Python Developer and T-SQL(complex queries)

String communication skills

·         Ability to write complex SQL statements involving joins, using  SQL functions and producing aggregate results

·         Excellent communication skills

·         Data investigation involving understanding and identifying data anomalies and working with the appropriate departments to resolve issues and present alternative solutions to fulfill business need

·         Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, statistics or at least 4 years additional experience in data science, statistics or a similar role.

·         Demonstrated ability to develop complex sql to apply problem-solving skills to complex issues

·         Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with colleagues across job functions

Thanks & Regards

Adam Noel

StarTechs Inc