Re: [Android India] Onavo count working on JB 4.2.1?

Re: [Android India] Onavo count working on JB 4.2.1?

Pratit Desai

Why do you require it when OS itself has Data Usage counting..?

_

Pratit Desai
Catch me on Twitter @PxDx

Typed on my Galaxy Note², please excuse my brevity

On 1 Dec 2012 13:31, "Dr Vimal Hemani" <[hidden email]> wrote:
No, it is not working on 4.2.

I emailed them about it with screenshot.

But it still counts the data usage in background.

Best Regards,
Dr Vimal Hemani
BB PIN: 23B95080

Sent from my BlackBerry® 9780

From: Sachin Jain <[hidden email]>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 12:11:12 +0530
To: Android India<[hidden email]>
ReplyTo: [hidden email]
Subject: [Android India] Onavo count working on JB 4.2.1?

For me it is crashing as soon as I open it.

- Sachin

--
Stuffdeals @ Stuffcool
Festive Sale on Samsung Accessories for just Rs 99/-

╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://BBIndia.net
Twitter → @AndroidINForum
FB → http://fb.com/AndroidINForum

Stuffdeals @ Stuffcool
Festive Sale on Samsung Accessories for just Rs 99/-
Buy 1 Get 1 Free; upto 50% Off | COD + All India Shipping
http://www.stuffcool.com/productsearch.aspx?search=stuffdeal-samsung

╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://BBIndia.net
Twitter → @AndroidINForum
FB → http://fb.com/AndroidINForum

Stuffdeals @ Stuffcool
Festive Sale on Samsung Accessories for just Rs 99/-
Buy 1 Get 1 Free; upto 50% Off | COD + All India Shipping
http://www.stuffcool.com/productsearch.aspx?search=stuffdeal-samsung

╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://BBIndia.net
Twitter → @AndroidINForum
FB → http://fb.com/AndroidINForum

Re: [Android India] Onavo count working on JB 4.2.1?

Sachin Jain
Actually I need it to check settings to guide one friend who is new to Android using a Galaxy Ace.
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Re: [Android India] Onavo count working on JB 4.2.1?

Pratit Desai

Ok..

Don't you find it hogging battery with always running in background, it had highest alarm knocks via Better battery stats and usage via Android OS significantly increased.

I had last tried in on Galaxy S2 only not later as now for Vodafone *111# works for Data Usage on my Postpaid too.

_

On 1 Dec 2012 20:23, "Sachin Jain" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Actually I need it to check settings to guide one friend who is new to Android using a Galaxy Ace.
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Re: [Android India] Onavo count working on JB 4.2.1?

Sachin Jain
Oh okay. Didn't know that as I didn't use it for more than 20 days. Since then my nexus is only on wifi.

My friend is using idea-postpaid. Will check the code for it.

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel