Re: HCL - Android ICS 4.0.3 - Source to re-install

Re: HCL - Android ICS 4.0.3 - Source to re-install

Bhavesh Patel-2

My HCL ME Y2 tablet has Android ICS 4.0.3
It is suddenly not working.

I did the reset. Still it is not working.
When i turn on the tab, I can see the "HCL Logo" loading on the screen. Then it hangs that logo.

It is not loading the OS.
Is there anyway to fix this without re-installing the OS?
Or do i need to install the OS again? If so, Where can i get the OS?

Thanks