Re: ICS CTS Device not responsive to adb shell command, skip addind to available pool.

Re: ICS CTS Device not responsive to adb shell command, skip addind to available pool.

Idaya Nirma
The same issue "Device is not responsive to adb shell command , skip adding to available pool" is shown when I run CTS on Panda board(Android OS: JB)
Am using Ubuntu 10.10 for running the CTS.

@Martin: Please help on resolving this issue

On Monday, March 5, 2012 12:30:06 PM UTC+5:30, Anurag wrote:
I am trying to run CTS on Android 4.0.3. In the process i am facing
following issue. Cts-tf > list devices is showing my device state as
unavailable. As per CTS manual, this means the device is not
responding to adb commands. But the commands such as adb push
something /sdcard/somthing, adb install etc  works just fine for me
when i try to run them manually.

I would like to know what all can be the possible cause of device
being treated as unavailable. Also if someone can suggest me more
pointer to debug the issue further.

Other information.

I have verified that all the settings required on device and host  are
done as discussed in CTS manual.
I am connecting adb using ethernet ( adb connect IP_addr) and not usb.
I am running cts on windows host ( in case this matters)

Re: ICS CTS Device not responsive to adb shell command, skip addind to available pool.

Idaya Nirma
I am trying to run CTS on Panda board flashed with Android JB OS and facing the same issue
Device is not responsive to adb shell command , skip adding to available pool

And am using Ubuntu 10.10 for CTS execution.

@Martin : Please help on this

Regards
Idhaya

On Thursday, March 22, 2012 7:40:48 PM UTC+5:30, Martin Svensson wrote:
Iĺl suggest ubuntu - I can give support for that one