Re: Port Bionic to a new CPU

ghalib khan
Hello Ouyang Jiannan,

                 This is ghalib khan a senior software engineer,  started working on android porting to RISC-V, can you help in porting android to new platform RISC-V, i think you are working with RISC but still wan't to know porting thinks, am new in porting line.

Thanks in advance.
Ghalib khan c.

On Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 2:39:40 PM UTC+5:30 Ouyang Jiannan wrote:
Thanks for your reply
Now, our team has port linux kernel, gcc, glibc, binutils to our cpu, these are tools I'm using

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Neo <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Jul 18, 8:34 pm, Jallen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, everybody!
>
> I'm a newbee of android development~ Recently, I'm involved in a
> project of porting android to a new CPU which uses RISC. And my task
> is the bionic part.
>
> Now I'm still puzzled by which files are involved in the arch-related
> part. I'm planning to follow the arm way to accomplish the task.
> Tranlate all .S and .h files in the Arch-arm or Arm directories. I
> don't know whether it will works...
>
> So, would someone who has similar experiences provide me some guide,
> like useful links or key words.
>
> Thank you!
> Jallen.o.y

The best though fraught with dangers is to compile both the kernel and
android with the tool chain which supports your cpu.

Re: Port Bionic to a new CPU

Chen Wang
hello, Jallen
I find this old email from out of this group, how about your progress? I wonder what's the risc chip you were working with? Because I'm studying how to port android to RISC-v.

在2009年7月18日星期六 UTC+8 下午11:34:24<Jallen> 写道: