Re: Samsung removed some ICS API from their phones

Re: Samsung removed some ICS API from their phones

Benjy33
Hey

I have the same problem with an application I developed.
I agree it is not normal that Google allows it!
At least hope that Samsung quickly integrates their function in her $@^%*£ Dialer

Best regards
Benjamin

Re: Samsung removed some ICS API from their phones

FeelFr
That's not only Samsung, HTC phones too.

They said it's a patent problem...

Le mercredi 12 décembre 2012 23:47:46 UTC+1, Benjy33 a écrit :
Hey

I have the same problem with an application I developed.
I agree it is not normal that Google allows it!
At least hope that Samsung quickly integrates their function in her $@^%*£ Dialer

Best regards
Benjamin

Re: Samsung removed some ICS API from their phones

Alexey Eromenko

Which APIs were removed?

Re: Samsung removed some ICS API from their phones

FeelFr
Visual Voicemail / Voicemail Contract (see first post).

Le jeudi 13 décembre 2012 16:16:50 UTC+1, Technologov a écrit :

Which APIs were removed?