Re: how to simulate low memory condition on the device or emulator.

Re: how to simulate low memory condition on the device or emulator.

rigortek robin
I use easily fill RAM app to simulate system low memory in my OS, it's a easy and useful APP, you can refer to :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.empirical.android.application.fillmemory&hl=en_US&rdid=me.empirical.android.application.fillmemory&pli=1

On Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 5:18:04 PM UTC+8, cht wrote:
for the developer, we must to deal with the "low memory" exception.
when other applications run forground, sometimes our application will
be killed for "low memory" reason .

so we have to test our application's performance under this condition.
but it is not easy to case a low memory condition. is there a good way
to  set up condition?

thank you!