Re: htons missing

Alex Vazquez Fente
Sorry for bringing up this old thread but i think that, if you need a portable solution to look for htonl/htons/ntohl/ntohs, you should use
#include <arpa/inet.h>
In fact, this is the include that the man page refers and i checked that it works at least for x86 and android

Regards,

El miércoles, 26 de enero de 2011 12:54:27 UTC+1, David Turner escribió:
#include <sys/endian.h>

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 5:33 PM, lutfi198 <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="rPdLUuqOtMIJ">sa...@...> wrote:
Hello,

I tries to compile android example source code. The source code
contains function htons. I cannot find it. Where can i get the include
files? I uses froyo source.

Thanks in advance.
SAdr LM