Re: setcontext, getcontext in NDK?

Wang Renxin
Any progress? Since it has been years after this thread began. Or any alternative we can use?

Re: setcontext, getcontext in NDK?

Glenn Kasten
A web search shows some references to these APIs considered deprecated due to non-portability etc.
Here is one such reference:

https://lwn.net/Articles/496359/

On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 12:32:27 PM UTC-7, Wang Renxin wrote:
Any progress? Since it has been years after this thread began. Or any alternative we can use?

Re: setcontext, getcontext in NDK?

Yuanfang Chen
The alternative is to to use boost Context / Fiber.

On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 3:32:27 PM UTC-4, Wang Renxin wrote:
Any progress? Since it has been years after this thread began. Or any alternative we can use?

Re: setcontext, getcontext in NDK?

Vano Chkheidze
hello i cant find information how to rewrite getcontext setcontext swapcontext to boost fiber can ayon help me ?