Recover Google Drive Space trick

Sachin Jain
Hi,

I noticed 'Google Photos' was taking 15 GB space in my Google account.

Check - https://www.google.com/settings/u/2/storage?hl=en

I tried below trick to convert my uploaded photos to zero space photos and recovered the space.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/photos/GAfHKYMiixQ/cU7Hg1AnCwAJ

Try it and let me know how it goes for you :)

Thanks,
Sachin Jain
9971005665